cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
who3
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Office jet Pro 8600

HP Recommended
Office jet Pro 8600

Sometimes my printer wil print fine-wirelessly and other times it won't. When I look at my devices and printers, the computer screen states offline. I can print a test page without problem.

I updated to windows 10. I printed without the app being installed.

How can I get it to print?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 398 989
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @who3,

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums! 🙂 I see your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer loses the wireless connection, when you check the printers status it is showing as 'Offline'.

I would like you to run the HP Print and Scan Doctor > www.hp.com/go/tools

-- It was designed by HP to provide users with the troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.

If you are still getting the error message please continue here: 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)

What are the results when you set a Static IP Address? Let me know the outcome. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for being a part of the HP community. Please let me know if this helps resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution" . If you require further assistance let me know and I will gladly do all I can to help. If you wish to say "thanks" for my effort to help, click the "thumbs up" to give me a Kudos.

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation