cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
The_Master
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

OfficeJet 4500 G510g Stop printing

HP Recommended

Hi and thanks for support.

I've a OfficeJet 4500510g that have worked 'til now in a fantastci way. But... Today I've made a simple B&W print and surprise! Printer take the blank sheet, the power led start to blink and stop! Nothing else! I've made all operations described in the support in the Windows 7 32bit section, without any positive results... I've also made a factory reset (Cancel+OK button) but nothing of nothing... I've also tryed to make a simple print job with another computer, connected via USB cable, but nothing again... Thanks for the answers!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
007OHMSS
Level 8
2,530 2,533 123 193
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It could be a paper jam, check this document out:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01959045

007OHMSS

I was a support engineer for HP.

If the advice resolved the situation, please mark it as a solution. Thank you.
0 Kudos
The_Master
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunally, it WAS more than a simple paper jam, but something located in the printer software section. So, I've sent my printer back to HP for a full replacement with another one... That's all...

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation