Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I have tried every single paper type option available and get the same message.

Seems to be allowing me with tray 1 but that is not ideal really as makes tray 2 unusable.

HP Recommended

I guess that everyone has given up on this now (especially HP?) but if anyone has a solution to printing A3 borderless or indeed A4 borderless on Plain paper I'd be very grateful to hear.

Mercifully I've managed to get through the last few months without needing borderless, but now I do desperately and it seems terrible that this otherwise OK printer can not do what HP claimed it could do when I bought it.

HP Recommended

I did for a long time this: "Setting the printer to other paper, then it was possible to print A3 borderless". But at the end the printer started making paperjam 50% of the print, then 80%, so now I only use the HP printer for plain A4 print, and bought another printer for my borderless print.

As far as I remember HP ended telling me that this printer is not made to print A3 borderless on normal paper, and it was not something that could be solved by and update (perhaps becausce they have testet and found out that in time the printer would start paperjamming)

I gave up, but if someone find a solution it would be nice to know. But unfortunaly I don't think it would be solved 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.