Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi Rainbow23, thanks for the update. I'd be happy to help in any way. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi @Brian_Davies,

You are welcome.

Please provide the required information in a private message once the concerned team contacts you.

You have a good day.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi, is there any progress on this problem?

HP Recommended

Hi all,

I have the same problem - I can print A3 without border from tray 1 but not from tray to as to conflict.

I thougt I have solved it by switching so my maintray was tray 2 with a4 and having a3 in tray 1 - it works for me in DK.

But it is giving me trouble with paperjam when I print A3 without border (picture all over) - was planing to test if I have the same problem swiching the trays - but I can't print A3 in tray 2 without border.

In Danish I cant find the accept border under advanced - is it me or are there diffence from country to country.

Sorry for my english - hope you understand 😄

HP Recommended

Hi, I managed to print borderless by selecting a photo paper. However, if I do that but actually have ordinary plain paper in the tray I too get paper jams, so it isn't a practical workaround for the problem of trying to print borderless on plain paper.

I assume (but don't know for sure) that I get paperjams because the printer is assuming there is photo paper in the tray and does its paper feed on that basis which causes problems with ordinary paper feeding.

HP Recommended

I use "Other dull(mat - not glitter) paper to Inkjet in tray 1 when I get the paperjamm - but it seems like it is a general problem with the printer and not just with mine. I have started a case at HP and will return when I have a reply 😄

HP Recommended

Got this message from HP - it has helped so far:

Thank you for your response. We shall try one last step called Semi-full reset which is an advanced reset and is likely to fix the issue.

Please follow the steps below to perform semi-full reset:

·         On the printer control panel touch the bottom left button(Back) consecutively for four times

·         Reset menu appears with different options appear.

·         Select semi-full reset and click on ok.

·         Printer will complete the semi-full reset on its own.

·         Restart the printer and continue with the initial set-up phase

HP Recommended

Thanks for passing on the info.

But I'm being rather dim I realise, where do I find the back button - the bottom left of the control panel is either not lit or has what looks like a back button sign when looking at some modes - but it goes after one touch.

Or is it the bottom left of the list of things one can select? This does nothing.

Hmm, am stuck!

HP Recommended

LOL I had the same problem,  pressing several times - when I whas about to reply it didn't work - suddently I got the special menu - I am not sure what I did - but try just tapping fast until the menu arrives. Hope you will have succes as well. If you still have problems, I can try again here - Perhaps I can give a better guide then. Let me know how it goes

HP Recommended

Hi Guys, I've just tried this 'tapping' trick, tapping just about everything on the display panel multiple times and nothing happens.  If anyone has better details, please let us know.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.