cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

OfficeJet Printers and Dell E5470/E5270

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I'm having difficulty installing the following printers on newer systems running Windows 7/64 bit:

OfficeJet 4500

OfficeJet 4500 Wireless

OfficeJet 4580

OfficeJet 5610

OfficeJet 8500

OfficeJet Pro L7590

Particularly these: 

Dell Latitude E5470

Dell Latitude E5270

I receive an error stating the USB functionality was not detected. The workaround was to rename the usbready.exe file and restart the setup process which worked.

However, since these printers are officialy supported by HP on Windows 7 64bit, can we expect a driver package update? That's the question I would like answered. Thanks.

Dom

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation