cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jrork
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OfficeJet Pro 8620 shows job in Job Monitor but nothing comes out

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have two new laptops running windows 10 and they are having sporatic issues printing to the 8620 that I have had for a long time with no issue.   I have removed/reinstalled the FULL software twice, stopped the service and deleted any files in the spool, etc.  When I select print, my local print queue shows the job, then i see the job in the Job Monitor on the web interface to the printer itself, then the local print queue shows complete, and the Job Monitor shows complete.  However nothing comes out.  The printer will print over Airplay or other web based print services, so it is not a mechanical problem.  I have rebooted the printer, given it a diffent IP, etc.  Nothing thus far has worked.  The jobs coming out of the local queue are not 0 size, nor are they huge.  Simple word signs.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,619 25,500 1,407 1,476
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jrork

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer. I understand that the print job disappear from the print queue and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting. 

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

• Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor.
  • Uninstall the HP driver and software.
  • Rename the HPBXPSRENDER.DLL file.
  • Download and install the print driver.

Click here and follow the document to perform above troubleshooting steps.

Let me know if that works.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation