cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Chilito Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

OfficePro 8100 color space

For accurate printing and scanning , it is necessary to enter the printer color space into the software.

Does anyone know, or know where I can find the color space for a HP OfficeJet Pro 8100 printer?

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Associate Dean
Associate Dean
8,492 7,850 685 1,165
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

What program are you using?  

What version of OS X do you have?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
Chilito Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'm Using VueScan My OS is OSX10.6  Snow Leopard.

I don't see how this relates to the printer's space.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Associate Dean
Associate Dean
8,492 7,850 685 1,165
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

CMKY is the model the printer uses to make colors.  I can't find any information about the color space it uses within that model.  If the information does exist, it would be proprietary and wouldn't be made public.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation