cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Karma1
Level 1
10 4 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Officejet 100 Mobile printer printing failure

HP Recommended
Officejet 100
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

When printing the printer start flashing paperjam led and does not print. When all work are canceled the printer won't "reset"  even if power is switch off.  When switchin on again the same yellow led (paper jam) is still flashing and printer won't print.

Using HP Print and Scan Doctor shows that printer is reserved but there are no print que and spooler is empty, and stopping/starting printing service does not help either.

Printer also has a battery but battery status led does not show any battery status, charging indidator works when power supply is connected.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Drakster
Retired
Retired
4,038 3,773 306 606
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Karma1,

Welcome back to the HP Support Forums!

I understand that you're getting a paper jam message when trying to print and the battery light is not lit up on your HP Officejet 100 Mobile Printer. I will certainly do my best to help you.

It sounds like your printer is in an error state. I would follow these documents in this order:

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you. Good Luck! 🙂

Drakster
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation