cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Pars
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Officejet 6110 Error Message Problem

I have a HP Officejet 6110 all-in-one printer that shows an error message " Remove and check cartridge" that I cannot correct. The ink cartridges are almost new and appear to be in good condition.  After removing the cartridges several times, performing detailed cleanings, unplugging the printer, and resetting everything, the error message still comes on.  Is it time for a new printer?

Don

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 5 dqmcg
Level 5
189 189 11 54
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Below is a link to a HP document dealing with print cartridge errors. Print Cartridge Errors

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bpa00299

Dave M.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution.
I am an HP employee.
Pars
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dave,

Thanks for your quick response although I still have the problem with the error message.  After performing the cleaning operation again to no avail, I installed new cartridges which still didn't help so it appears there is something wrong with the printer.  The cost for repairs, I suspect, will be close to the cost of a new printer..Probably time to replace it anyway.

Regards,Don 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation