cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
jvelarde111
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Officejet 6110 Print cartridge error

I have an officejet 6110. All of a sudden I started getting "Print Cartridge Error" on my screen, and on the printer the message to "remove and check cartridges".  I have removed and reinstalled the cartridges several times, I even went and bought new cartridges in case there was something wrong with the old ones. Because the printer wants me to fix something, I cannot use it even to fax or scan. Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks,

Jeanie

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
jeffty244
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Jeanie:

I have the exact problem with my 6110. I even followed the steps you took with the same results. If no one responds to this question, I am planning to purchase another printer.People whose knowledge I respect have suggested that. HP says that the documentation for this printer is not available.  Keep your fingers crossed that something comes up. Good luck.

Jeffty244

0 Kudos
Level 16
Level 16
32,656 26,030 2,379 8,066
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Clean the cartridge contacts as shown in the bottom part of this page.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation