cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gabrielandmom
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Officejet 6500 E710n-z [B25BAE] says offline but

It worked just last night and I unplugged power sources cables etc. I rebooted power sources also and on one computer deleted the printer but then it could not find the printer when I tried toreinstall it. But, it still says printer is offline.This is for a all in one:

Officejet 6500 E710n-z [B25BAE]

I would appreciate any help. TIA!

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 14
11,517 11,512 779 1,433
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, take a look at this HP link.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer.
hmheft
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks for posting this answer!  i know it has been over 3 years, but this problem happened to me today and i came across your solution thru a google search.

cleared a lot of files from the spooler...made some progress. then downloaded the scan doctor app (didn't know it existed) and let the program update my drivers and ininstall/reinstall the printer. 

everything is working great now.

thanks for making the effort to help out!

h

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation