cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RickfromtheMill
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Officejet 7612 all in one no printing A3

HP Recommended
HP Officejet 7612
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Just got the HP Officejet 7612 but after one Windows update it does not show under Print Options the A3 size. I have to print a couple of sketchup drawings

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Gemini02
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,041 2,642
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @RickfromtheMill,

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! I see by your post that you no longer have the A3 paper size, after a Windows Update. I would like to help you out today. If this helps you to reach a solution, please click the "Accept as Solution" button down below in this message. If you wish, to say thanks for my effort to help, click the " Thumbs Up " to give me a Kudos.

Most likely the Windows Update changed the print driver.

You may have to do a System Restore back to when everything was working properly, Recovery options in Windows 10.

Once the printer is working is working properly again, the option would be to ignore the printer software updates or you can try these external resources, that have some advanced steps. This information was provided by my co-worker @midnight-anwrs.

One poster tried the Show or hide updates and it resolved their issue.

You can also give feedback to Microsoft and hopefully they will release an update to correct the feature in the operating system. You can learn how here; Updates and feedback.

Here is a document to manually create a custom paper size, if you still don't have the option available: HP Printers - Creating Custom Paper Sizes.

You can always install a generic driver to do the custom sizes.

From the start up screen, (tiles menu) type in "Devices and Printers", select settings,

click on Devices and Printer.
Click add a printer.
Go through the wizard.
Select HP from the first list.
Select the Officejet Class driver from the list.
Apply settings.

Check your settings, and try printing again.

Please post the results. I look forward to hearing from you again. Thank you.

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation