Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (878 Views)

Officejet J6480 - Paper Mismatch Error

Go to print, "sounds good" like it's going to do it like it always has, then out of the blue, an error message "Mismatch paper - check paper size, press OK and print". 

No, I have not changed the paper size; these are documents in Word I have always been printing, and no I have not recently changed my operating system, which is Windows 7.  There is no paper jam. 

When I press OK, the paper prints out, all wrinkled, with no top margin.  What's going on?  Anyone else with this problem?

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 2 (568 Views)

Re: Officejet J6480 - Paper Mismatch Error

I tried taking the box on the back out and putting back in.  No luck.  I still get the paper size error message.  Does anyone have another suggestion?  It is very frustrating.

Phil

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation