Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 2 (3,841 Views)

Officejet PRO K8600 - Power light flashing, will not print

Officejet PRO K8600 - The power light is flashing on my printer and will not stop nor will it print anything.  It was printing fine one minute and then just stopped.  I have tried everything I can think of to fix it: reset it, uninstall and reinstall printer on laptop, put new ink cartridges in.  But I am having a nightmare.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated Smiley Happy.

0 Kudos
Associate Dean
Message 2 of 2 (3,828 Views)

Re: Officejet PRO K8600 - Power light flashing, will not print

HP designed a quick and easy tool that diagnoses and resolves many printing, scanning, and connectivity problems: The HP Print and Scan Doctor. HP recommends that you download and install the Print and Scan Doctor any time you need to troubleshoot a problem with your HP printer from the link below.  In this situation, I would try running the HP Hardware Diagnostic Utility as well.

Let me know what errors you receive?

http://www.hp.com/go/tools

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation