cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gal2
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Officejet Pro 8610

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8610

I have a HP Officejet Pro 8610 and I keep getting a message saying "Cartridge Problem".  I have just recently bought new/genuine cartridges and replaced all four.  However when I go to print, the error message "Cartridge Problem" comes up! And when I click into the home page the estimated ink levels are all nearly empty, with the yellow cartridge actually showing as empty!! Even though they are all brand new and genuine!  I have tried disconnecting the power source and re-starting, taking out the cartridges and putting back in, removing the ink head and putting back in but all to no avail.  I am also located in Saudi Arabia, which doesn't help if I need to bring it back to the retailer as they are pretty useless and I really don't want to have to purchase another printer as this one is only 6 months old! Please help...

3 REPLIES 3
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
33,104 28,260 5,591 12,232
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I suggest contacting HP support as that may indicate an issue with the printhead, it is covered as part of the printer warranty.

You may find the contact details for your country below:

http://www8.hp.com/emea_middle_east/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Regards,

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Gal2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply!

RuudAhlers
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I just replaced my whole set of cartridges with offical cartridges from HP (4-Pack (950-951)) but the printer does not accept the Cyan cartridge. 

Also the indication is that the cartridges are almost empty, but they are new!

Cannot print now!

Can someone help with this issue??

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation