Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Officejet Pro K8600
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Hi,  I need a driver for HP Officejet Pro K8600 Printer.  I'm using a Imac with OS 10.10.5  I don't see any compatible version.  Is there any?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi! @JPEid, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand you need print drivers for MAC OSX 10.10 for your printer.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

I have checked the printer specifications and since it is an old printer, HP does not have the print driver for OSX 10.10.

However, you can install the printer drivers directly from the Apple website and check if it helps.

Please find the link to update the printer drivers to v5.0 from the apple website.

Let me know if this works!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I don't understand.  I talk to one of your service guy.  He told me that there was a pilot for OS 10.10.  He made me download TeamView so one of your  technician could install the new pilot on my computer.  He was supposed to call me back 2 hours later yesterday.  No news of that guy and now you are telling me that this pilot doesn't exist?  Can you clarify the situation. 

Thank you,

HP Recommended

@JPEid, Thanks for your quick response and time.

I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.

I'm not sure what pilot are you talking about because from HP we don't have any drivers for OSX 10.10. 

However, did you try to install the Mac printer drivers I had suggested in my previous thread?

Please install the print drivers from my previous post and let me know if you have any issues.

I'll watch your reply!

Happy Weekend! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.