cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Tooter Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Online Games

I just purchased a new computer with windows vista and i am unable to play any games online what am i doing wrong?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
30,266 25,844 2,368 7,916
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Online Games

1. This is a "Printers" forum, you probably want to ask the question in one of the computer forums.

2.  That said, I would suspect the issue is related to your firewall settings.

When you ask the question in the computer forum be sure to give details such as:

• How are you connected to the internet?
  • What firewall are you using?  (WIndows Defender, or an external firecall in your router?)
  • What games are you having trouble with?
  • What error mesages are you seeing?

Regards,

Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation