Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 2
11 5 1 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Option to preview and print pages by page doesn't seem to be available

HP Recommended
officejet pro 8740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

There is something drastically wrong with the software or drivers in that there's not an option to preview and print how many pages one chooses ,this was on my old 12 yr old officejet 7410, and i'm extrmely surprised that there doesn't seem to be an option to choose how many pages you want to print from a document. The first document i recieved from someone had blank pages in the document. Pages 1-3 had print on it and 4-7 did not have any and so the printer printed those blank pages. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
11 5 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i forgot to mention that this needs to be an option on Macs also

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
11 5 1 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

seems i spoke to soon, as i found out that there is preview and the option to print how many pages i want, so this post is an error.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation