cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Thvtkid_bree
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

PLEASEE HELP. Connecting printer to laptop

HP Recommended
Hp officeject j4580
Other

Okay, so I have a destop computer hooked up to my hp officejet J4580 printer. I have had my desktop computer for years and it's going so slow.  So i was thinking about hooking my printer to my Hp 15 notebook pc to make things easier. However I really don't know how to do it. PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING YOU. !!! [Personal Information Removed] if you want to message me about the laptop and printer. Thanks for your time. Have a blessed day.

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
8lives
Level 14
12,684 12,678 865 1,543
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Take a look at this link on how to download your printer driver from HP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
8lives
Level 14
12,684 12,678 865 1,543
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Take a look at this link on how to download your printer driver from HP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.

View solution in original post

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation