cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Vevo Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Paper tray is full,window keeps reading load up paper,will not drag paper in

Need assistance.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
15,833 13,833 747 1,767
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Paper tray is full,window keeps reading load up paper,will not drag paper in

Hi @Vevo

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I saw your post that your paper tray is full, and a window keeps reading load up paper, will not drag paper in. I am happy to help!

I noticed an older post of yours mentioning a HP Officejet 6500A Plus is this the type of printer you are using still? How Do I Find My Model or Printer Number?

If this is the type of printer you are using, please try the steps in this guide, An 'Out of Paper' Message Displays.

Remember to please return to this thread and mark 'Accept as Solution', if I have successfully helped you resolve the issue. If you wish to say 'thanks' for my effort to help, click the 'thumbs up' to give me a Kudos.

Hope this post helps! 🙂

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation