cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Finni
Level 1
7 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Paperfeed ADF HP laserjet 100 color MFP M175nw

Hi!

I have a problem with a new MFP175nw.

The machine will not feed from the dokument feeder.

The motor i starting, but rollers aren't turning.

The strange thing is that motor is turning the wrong way.

Have you any ideas what causes this?

Best regards

Finn Ivar Olsen

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Retired
Retired
16,806 17,101 1,039 2,621
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Finni,

Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience!

I understand the document feeder won't feed the paper through.

I will be happy to help you.

I have provided a document for 'Document feeder mispick' Message Displays on the Control Panel and the ADF Does Not Pick Up Paper o... Disregard the title. Both printers have the same ADF. When the ADF is flipped open the bottom section will also flip up, you can also clean the rollers in there and make sure there are no obstructions. Follow the video and documentation to see if we can resolve this issue.

adf mispick pic.png

If these steps don't resolve the issue they it would be a hardware issue and if your printer is still under warranty then I would contact HP and inquire about a replacement printer.

Contact HP Worldwide.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
Highlighted
Gaeflin
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello experiencing the same issue, tried cleaning, nothing works... ITS MESSED UP. Feeling the HP made that on purpouse to kill the feeder after some time. IT WAS WORKING fine before.

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation