cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Scania75 Tutor
Tutor
6 3 1 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Parsing error in file C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033-xml

Spoiler

I have a HP Photosmart Premium C310a All-In-One I can not open solution center get the message I wrote as a subjekt.I´ve tried a lot of methods I´m 75 years old and I´m tired of this problem!    I´ve got 2 computers one HPdv5009 with W.XP Home Edition and it works free from problem The solution center opens up without any problem but on the other HP dv7 with W.7 Home Premium 64 Solution center did not like my order to open up! Parsing error in file etc. That is the answer I got!

Please Help Me anybody!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
PhD Student
PhD Student
699 691 46 142
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Parsing error in file C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqscloc\1033-xml

Hello-

I have included a link where the issue has been resolved. Look for the file that is in grreen_apple's post. (attachment)

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Scanning-Faxing-and-Copying/Parsing-error-in-file-c-Program-Files-HP-Di...

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
I appreciate your input !
Thank You,
Donald
Scania75 Tutor
Tutor
6 3 1 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

No! I couldn´t find the file! Now I´m doing a security copy of my HP dv7 and then I must do a reinstallation!

I can´t install  Photosmart Premium C310a All-In-One program. The message : The file is missing!

I´m a 75 year old Swede and I´m not so familiar with computerprogram. Started with computer 2005 and I have been learning from mistakes. No computer school or teacher all my knowledge is taken from a Computer-magazine

0 Kudos
PhD Student
PhD Student
699 691 46 142
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello-

When your ready to reinstall printer use this link.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/pfinder?cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&tool=&query=Photosmart+Premium+C310a

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
Thank You,
Donald
Scania75 Tutor
Tutor
6 3 1 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Now I´ve reinstalled W7 and all other programs I had Yes I did a securitycopy on another harddisc before I used HP Manager Control to reinstall Windows 7. Now Solution center works again!!

Much beter way to do as I did because a change in the registry can damage a lot of functions if you don´t know what you are doing!

Many thanks for all help I got.

0 Kudos
PhD Student
PhD Student
699 691 46 142
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hello-

Your welcome , I am glad you are up and running. Have a great day !!

Thank You,
Donald
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation