cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
LilDuma
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Password

HP Recommended
Have forgotten my password to my hp envy 4500 printer and on the IPads u have software update often then u have to reregister some of your product how do I retrieve my password
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Cheetah12
Retired
Retired
3,707 4,118 239 423
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello LilDuma,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I understand you have forgot your password using the Envy 4500. I will do my best to assist you! Are you referring to the ePrint password, Wireless Direct or you using Apple Airprint?

Please verify this information and I will assist you further.

Have a great day! :generic:

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Kuna
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I am unsure which one
I replaced my router used by iPads and printer and it is asking for a password
0 Kudos
Cheetah12
Retired
Retired
3,707 4,118 239 423
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for this information. If you have replaced your router, then it looks like your iPad is requesting for your wifi password. When setting up this router, you would have receive the password. Do you only have an iPad or do you have other devices? If so, then please follow this HP document on Can't Find the WEP or WPA Key or Password for My Wireless Network.

Please post your results again and let me know if this is the password or not!

I worked on behalf of HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation