Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp sprocket printer
I've used my sprocket printer before, I've had it since January. When I first used it there were no problems with connecting it with my phone, and I printed a bunch of photos with ease. I didn't use it from that point until today, when I decided to print more photos. When I went to the app it told me the printer was not connected, so I went to the Bluetooth page in settings and clicked on the device "Hp sprocket". Immediately after I clicked on it, a message popped up. It said "Can't Connect: This device cannot connect with phone" or something along those lines. I wanted to just click out of it and try again, but the only option I had was to click "Forget Device". I didn't want to do this, but to get the message to go away I had to. So I clicked "Forget Device" and the "Hp sprocket" disappeared from my list of devices. I decided to to try to get it to connect again, and after making sure both my Bluetooth and the printer was on, it simply would not connect. I tried just letting it load for around 5-10 minutes with no luck. At this point I don't really know what to do; I read about resetting the printer but I don't have a "straight pin" to insert into the reset hole. Help!!!!
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@nyc2020,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to connect your HP Sprocket Photo Printer to your phone on Bluetooth.

This issue could occur if the printer is in error mode.

Let's go through a few steps to troubleshoot this issue.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link to reset the printer: http://hp.care/2qyfzBm

You may also check this link on how to print photos: Printing Photos

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.