Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Top Student
Message 1 of 6 (4,751 Views)
Accepted Solution

PhotoSmart C309g-m

Upgraded operating system to Win7 64 bit. Successfully installed printer. Can't find interface software. On Vista I had an icon on my desktop that allowed me to setup scans, etc. Is it a separate download and install from the software & printer drivers link? Name and where can I find it?

0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

Re: PhotoSmart C309g-m

The following link has software for your model

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3793676&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

Make sure full feature solution software has been downloaded and installed

View solution in context
Master's Graduate
Message 2 of 6 (4,741 Views)

The following link has software for your model

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?product=3793676&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&lang=en&cc=us

Make sure full feature solution software has been downloaded and installed

I was an HP employee

Reminder: Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question. Also, you may select the "Kudos" button on any helpful post to give that person a quick thanks.
Top Student
Message 3 of 6 (4,736 Views)

Uninstalled, reloaded full version, ran the install exe. Noticed that during the software install it stated "installing 1 of 1 items ... driver. It doesn't seem to have installed the software. Is there a separate exe that I need to run to install the software?

Top Student
Message 4 of 6 (4,728 Views)

Re: PhotoSmart C309g-m HP Solution Center

Just as an FYI ... the reason HP Solution Center was not installing even though I was using the full version of the software/driver download for the C309g is because Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader were not installed after upgrading to Win7. Once the products were installed I reran the full blown software/driver executable and all issues were resolved.

Honor Student
Message 5 of 6 (2,906 Views)

this update does not support any hp device you have on your pc.  you do not need his software update.

This is the msg I recd.  Now what????

Honor Student
Message 6 of 6 (2,904 Views)

didn't install as the system says . "this update does not support any hp device you have on your pc. you do not need his software update ." Now what???
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation