cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

PhotoSmart Premium 309g - Snapfish

HP Recommended

I just got off the phone with the folks in India supporting HP and they had no information on the Snapfish feature of the printer. She just told me to go to www.snapfish.com. 

I was trying to find out if there is a way to upload certain photos from your USB drive / memory card. Currently, it seems to grab everything off of the drive and upload it which is not good if you have a lot of photos on the drive that you don't want to upload. Is there a certain folder you can put them in that the upload/save process will look for? Or do you just need to dump just the photos you want uploaded on a separate memory card?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How did you even get that far. By that I mean that I can't get even 1 photo to actually go to Snapfish. I get a message on my printer saying that it did upload to an album, I believe it is named with the date, but when I go to Snapfish from my computer  there is nothing there. Now I have not searched all of my albums to see if the photos were added to the end of an album, but I can't think that is what happened.

Don't you just love the folks in India! LOL!

Thanks,

Susan

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation