cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Jax25
6 3 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Photos print only in the colors of pink & black

HP Recommended
officejet Pro L7780
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I hope someone can help me figure this one out.  I had a problem with my yellow ink cartridge not working, even tho it was obviously full.  I bought a brand new one.  All my ink levels are fine now, but the photo I printed out only would pring in black & pink.  I did a test page, all the colors were there.  I could see the yellow.  Now my test page shows no yellow.

Does this mean my printhead for the yellow is bad?  If so, should I pull it out?  I have an L7760 that I could use to swap it out.  I'm just afraid this may cause other problems.  The older yellow ink cartridge that is full wouldn't work on that printer either.  I have tried cleaning the printheads using the control panel a few times as well.  I only get black & shades pink.

Please help!

thank you,

Jackie

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation