cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Level 2
27 13 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Photosmart 5520e: Copying Photos

HP Recommended
Photosmart 5520e
Windows 7

I cant find any information om how to copy photos. I have a 5x7 color photo that I want to copy onto glossy 5x7 HP photo paper. Ive been able to coax the photo paper thru the printer..which isnt an easy thing to do. Ige selected "color" on the printer but the picture has a yellow cast to it.

Can anyone tell me where I can go on the HP site to get informaiton on how to properly select settings etc? Or, can anyone tell me what Im doing worng? Thanks!!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Level 19
Level 19
88,436 88,321 11,280 24,234
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This is a very tricky operation and the result would be terrible. The best option is to scan photo to your computer as an image and print that scanned file using normal print function.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Author
Level 2
27 13 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Author
Level 2
27 13 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hmmm..Im disappointed then that the copier is called a "Photosmart".

I want to be able to print the photo on HP photo paper..not on an 8x10. What would be the difference between scanning to my PC versus printing directly onto photo apper?

Needless to say, its also a bear to get 5x7 glossy photo paper into the threader in printer tray and thru the printer. I have been able to coax it through but the 5x7 image has never printed or copied properly onto the photo paper. Its off center, etc, no matter where it is placed.

Maybe someone can explain what the "smart" in PhotoSmart really is. I bought the printer to be able to print pictures. I have a MASSIVE number of 5x7 HP photo papers which always come with the very expensive ink cartridges. It stands to reason they should be used with the printer, doesnt it?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation