Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 1 (464 Views)

Photosmart 7510 Scan does NOT work

I've had enough! I have tried every solution on this forum and the scanner function for this multifunction Photosmart 7510 printer DOES NOT WORK! I use Windows7 64-bit. I've installed the 7510 as a wireless printer and as a usb printer. I have instlled and unistalled the software many times trying every solution available. I ran the scan diagnostics utility and it stops at the WIA driver. I've skip that to check the twain driver and I get the same thing: no driver. It doesn't matter if it's wireless or usb setup. I am exhausted trying to find a solution. I am at the point of contacting the attorney general for the state of minnesota to complain. There are many others with the similar problem I have. My old Epson 4180 works with 64-bit Windows 7 but the new Photosmart 7510 multifunction unit is dead to the world of scanning. I am not going to try another work-around cryptic solution to fix this. Furthermore, I will not exchange this printer for a refurbished printer either. I paid for a new printer that is supposed to work out of the box. This does not work. I have had it! HP you are loosing a customer unless you come up with a solution.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation