cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Fat_Cat1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Photosmart 7520 Unable to Connect to Web Services

HP Recommended

Unable to connect to Web Services. Confirm Internet access and try again. I have tried the steps listed, by entering ip in explorer and set dns to what was suggested.  I also disconnected printer and router still no luck

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Chimney_83
Retired
Retired
8,121 8,112 487 952
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings @Fat_Cat1

Thanks for the post.

I understand that you are unable to enable web services on the printer. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you. 

Kudos to you for trying to troubleshoot the issue on your own by changing the DNS on the printer. 

Are you able to print through wireless?

Are you using a dual band router? 

Have you changed your router or ISP recently?

Note: HP Printers do not work or connect to 5Ghz networks. If you are using a dual band router, please give different names to 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz networks and connect the printer to the 2.4Ghz network. 

Recommend you disable web services, if it is enabled on the printer. 

Turn your printer off.

Wait for a minute.

Turn the printer On.

Make sure your  printer is connected to a 2.4Ghz network

Try to turn web services On. 

Are you able to access the EWS page of the printer your computer using the IP address of the printer?

You can refer to this HP Article for assistance.

Keep me posted. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation