cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
geebee63
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Photosmart A561 Card Access Error

HP Recommended
Photosmart A516
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Photosmart A561; Card Access Error - Reinsert Memory Card. Using SanDisk SDHC Card 16GB. Card is good and not locked. Not sure if issue is printer firmware needs update to read the high density card.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Rainbow7000
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,169
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Welcome to the HP Community @geebee63,

I read about the "Card Access Error" message you're noticing on your Photosmart A561, and wanted to respond with my suggestion for you.

I would recommend checking out this link to see if they can help you out:

If the error continues, call HP directly to discuss your printer repair options.

Reach our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

If you appreciate my reply to your concern today, click the thumbs up kudos.PNG below! :smileyhappy:

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
geebee63
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm assuming the SanDisk SDHC Card 16GB is not a readable format for this unit? The card is good and is readable on other devicesa. An older 64 MB SanDisk card does work with this device. So have I answered my own question?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation