cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
AkelaPaul
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Photosmart B110 connection problems.

HP Recommended

Why does my printer not connect when I turn it on. Wireless is working with Safari and email. Photosmart B110 printer/scnner.

Is there a correct sequence?

2 REPLIES 2
bassergitz
Level 7
861 849 46 148
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
  • Press the Wireless button on the front of the product.
  • Touch the Right Arrow button ( ) to select Wireless Settings , and then touch OK .
  • Make sure the wireless radio is on.

• If the blue LED light on the Wireless button is lit, wireless radio is on.
  • If the blue LED light is not lit, touch OK to select Enable Wireless .
  • Touch the Right Arrow button ( ) to select Wireless Setup Wizard , and then touch OK .
    The Wireless Setup Wizard searches for networks, and then displays them in a list.
  • Touch the Right Arrow button ( ) to select your network name (SSID), and then touch OK .
If prompted, enter the WPA or WEP key, and then touch the Right Arrow button ( ) to select Done . Touch OK to confirm.
Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
idezjh
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, i have problem finding my wireless SSID.  After i choose wireless setup wizard, it just kept searching and nothing was found.  Have rebooted my wireless router and still not working.  May i know what should i do next?  Thanks in advance!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation