cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wwall62198
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Photosmart C7280-Printing photos

HP Recommended

Printer is loaded with phto paper and regular paper. Whenever I try and print a photo the print is on the paper. I have tried settings to use photo paper also auto select but I never am able to get machine to select the photo paper

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
rachiks
4 4 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

In Printers folder right click on the printer icon and then go to printing prefrences and then make sure that you have selected paper size and paper type correctly.

and then go to the application that you are trying to print make sure that you select the paper size and paper type.

reason why this happens because if the paper size and the paper type is not selected from the printing application and from the printer icon it would not print

lets us know the results.

If this answer was helpful or clarified the issue click the star to offer me a kudo as thanks.
If my answer solved the problem please mark the topic as the accepted solution

Although I am an HP Employee, ALL of my posts express MY opinion, and not of HP, whatsoever
0 Kudos
claudiap
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think the problem is not in choosing the correct paper but the correct TRAY.  Default setting is main tray.  You need to choose photo tray under printer preferences.  Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation