cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
VPD2265
Level 1
6 3 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Photosmart D110 "out of paper" error but paper is present but roller will not stage paper to ?

It appears that there is a white nylon/plastic "feeler" with a roller built in. Furthermore it appears that that piece is not functioning so as one looks at the paper tray the first ( top piece ) does not move forward in what i call the staging point. When the  printer does not see the paper at the next stage it gives a "out of paper error' both on the LCD of the printer as well as on the screen in the computer.

The printer has hardly been used although it is out of warranty. The Ink is at 90 % color and 60 % Black. My guess is that it is not worth packing it up and paying to have it fixed.

Maybe the best i can do is find an HP printer that uses the same ink?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 10
4,871 4,858 300 931
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Photosmart D110 "out of paper" error but paper is present but roller will not stage paper to ?

Hello VPD2265

If you have not already, please try the following article. It may resolve your problem.

Out of Paper Error

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
pbm072
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Why does my HP Photosmart D 110 printer show out of paper with paper loaded in tray?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation