Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 3 (1,548 Views)

Photosmart D7260 and Windows 7

I just upgraded to Windows 7 from Vista and reinstalled the driver for my photosmart printer.  I also downloaded the update for upgrading to Windows 7.  My computer shows my printer as active and default however whenever I print, nothing goes to my printer.  I can print the test page from the solution center, but cannot print from anything else!  PLEASE HELP, I need to print party invitations asap!

JJennifer

0 Kudos
Student
Message 2 of 3 (1,352 Views)

Re: Photosmart D7260 and Windows 7

I got the same problem... any solution???

tks

Grad Student
Message 3 of 3 (1,343 Views)

Re: Photosmart D7260 and Windows 7

[ Edited ]

Follow these steps to print after upgrading from Vista to Win7.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02002372

Help Document Name is:  Printer Will Not Print After Upgrading to Windows 7

Issue:  The solutions in this document address the issue of the product not printing after upgrading to Windows 7 from Windows Vista.

First step will be to use the automatic tool to remove the print driver  (see the full document for steps)

If I have helped you solve your issue please mark it as solved .....

(I am an HP employee)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation