Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

Pink?

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro L7580
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Ok, this is driving me crazy.  The printer is printing everything in pink/magenta.  I have cleaned the printer heads, replaced the ink, run the scans and it seems to think it is just fine........

Could the printer head need replacing?  It is not telling me it is.........

Thanks for any help!

crazy Kirb

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
15,163 14,989 856 2,162
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey there @Kirby2,

Welcome to the HP Forums:)

I came across your post about your Officejet L7580 printing everything out in magenta, and I wanted to respond with my own suggestions to help. Please try the steps from the link I posted for you below to try to work through the issue. If the other colors continue to not print out, contact HP directly to discuss a replacement printer or an upgraded printer.

Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Officejet Pro L7500, L7600, and L7700 All-in-One Printer Se...

If you have any troubles, let me know and I will do my best to help.

Click the thumbs up below to show appreciation for my help!
Click the
"Accept as Solution" if I have guided you to a solution!

Best wishes:D

HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

http://h22207.www2.hp.com/us-en/?openCLC=true

(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.

(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.

(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.

(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

a i n b o w 7000

I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much!  it is working fine now!  Your a super hero, feel it!  You made my day.

K

Highlighted
Level 1
9 7 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have just found a solution (for my new officejet 250 mobile all in one that was printing pink).

My black cartridge was running out. So I put in a new one. Printing came out faint and pink. 

Maybe faulty cartridge I thought. So put in new one. Printing came out faint and pink.

Started looking up help forums and thinking it can't be printer heads, this is a new printer.

Decided to change color cartridge on a whim.

Hey presto! It works.

So even though I was printing grey scale, the printer was not going to give me good quality printing until I changed the color cartridge as well.

Hope this might help someone.

0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation