cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JMB12
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Poor print quality

HP Recommended
HP Envy 7640

I just purchased this printer today. When I got everything set up and tried to print some photos of my son's graduation, the colors look off, like they are faded. I cleaned the ink cartridges and aligned the printer still look awful. Very disappointed in the photo print quality. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,576 90,453 11,630 24,925
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Welcome to HP Support Forum. Do you select the right papers ? Please select the right papers before print.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
JMB12
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes I was using HP photo paper. I called HP support and was on the phone with then for about 45 min and was told that the printer had a "bug" and he could remove it but there would be a charge. Long story short, I returned that printer and purchased a cannon. Love the new printer and very disappointed with the whole HP experience. 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation