cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
greeme Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poster printing

HP 4670 All in one Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, 

I am new to the forum.

Can I print 2x2 on A4?

I use this to make A3 posters.. My old (non HP) printer could do this.

Greeme

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,304 15,895 906 1,018
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Poster printing

@greeme

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand that you want to know if you can print 2x2 poster on A4 correct me if I am wrong.

Click here and check papers supported by this printer under paper-handling specifications in the document.

You can print on any of the papers supported by this printer and cut it according to the size you want.

Let me know how it goes.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation