cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
swampdoctor Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Power cables for HP Photosmart 435 camera and dock

Photosmart 435 Digital Camera
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

I have lost my power cables for the dock and camera to a photosmart 435 digital camera.  Any ideas on where I can get these?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
16806 16120 1039 2611
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Power cables for HP Photosmart 435 camera and dock

Welcome @swampdoctor,

Thanks for engaging in the HP Forums! I see by your post that you need the power cables for the dock and camera for the Photosmart 435. I will certainly do my best to help you.

I have provided you with a link to the Parts Surfer website and HP Parts Store.

Welcome to HP PartSurfer !

HP Parts Store.

You should be able to order them directly from HP: HP Customer Support - Contact. If you have any issues, please provide your location.

Feel free to click on the "Accept as Solution" button and the "Thumbs Up" for my assistance. Please let me know the results and if there is anything else I can help you with. Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation