cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
akw
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Print Envelopes

HP Recommended

I am using an HP 6500 709a and Windows 7 operating system 64 bit.  The error message suggests mismatched paper.  I tried feeding the envelope on the left side as the template indicated on the tray.  It would not feed and I rec'd the error message.  Tried feeding on the right side.  The envelope went throught the feed but did not print the address.  The same error message occured.  I am at a loss.  Can someone suggest a solution to this problem?  Thx Anne

1 REPLY 1
bassergitz
Level 7
861 849 46 148
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Check this link:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c01636617

click on paper handling specifications, then supported envelopes...
Although I am working on behalf of HP, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Love Kudos! If you feel my post has helped you please click the White Kudos! Star just below my name : )
If you feel my answer has fixed your problem please click 'Mark As Solution' and make it easier for others to find help quickly : )
Happy Troubleshooting : )
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation