cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
Level 4
70 45 4 2
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Print and scan doctor missing "start" button

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3632
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
The first window that opens instructs you to "please click "start" to diagnose and fix the issues experienced with your product."

[Img]http://img-cdn.filefactory.com/embed/xl/21prl8l9uyud.bmp [/img]
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Author
Level 4
70 45 4 2
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anyone know the deal with this? I'd like to use this program to diagnose issues but can't do anything with it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have downloaded the hp print & scan doctor 3X and there is no start button.  My printer stopped printing.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 4
70 45 4 2
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I discovered that it won't appear unless your screen resolution is high enough, meaning you have really good eyes which I don't. So that should be the same issue you're having with that. Good luck on whatever else is tripping you up there.
Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

For the "start" button you can just hit enter - but then you need the "next" button and then you appear to be out of luck. Wish I hadn't been required to upgrade. :womanfrustrated:

Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After 2 days of having the same problems found the following 5.0 download that actually works, used download 2.

http://www.hpdrivers.net/hp-print-scan-doctor/

good luck. Please let me know if it worked.

Highlighted
Author
Level 4
70 45 4 2
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out next time I need it
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation