cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
mgoodbrod
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Print cartridge error on HP Officejet 5510 All-in-one

Hi,

I'm operating Windows XP Pro and printed a page from Excel which came out bluish and of poor quality.  When I tried to print another page, the printer gave me a print cartridge error..wrong color cartridge.  It's not wrong and has been working until now, but I checked it and reseated it anyway and when I hit ok, it told me the black one was wrong, too.  After unplugging, reseating, cleaning and restarting my computer, it now just says Print Cartridge error. 

Now, before all this, HP update tried to run but couldn't perform update at this time, try again later.  Could this have something to do with it??

Why, all of a sudden, would the printer think the cartridges were wrong??

Thanks for any help/info you can give me.

Monique

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Level 13
Level 13
6,009 5,979 487 1,013
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Print cartridge error on HP Officejet 5510 All-in-one

Hello mgoodbrod,

Please use the below URL to access the troubleshooting steps ..

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bpa00299

If the issue still persists, then call HP Tech Support for further assistance.

If you are in US , the toll free # is 1-800-474-6836 .

If you are not in US , then log on to www.hp.com , at bottom-left corner there is a world map icon, click on it and then select the region you belong to, which would then provide support options for you for that region.

Regards,
Jabzi

Help the community by marking this post .
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Give it a Kudos!
I work for HP

Regards,
Jabzi

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .

Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation