cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Print mixed (a4-a3) pdf

HP Recommended
laserjet 9040
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello, I have pdf with both A3 and A4 pages.

When I print it from Acrobat Reader, I can obtain both, but printing in front/rear, I can have:

A4 ok and A3 with inverted rear 

OR

A3 ok and A4 with inverted rear, 

depending on the option I chose for the duplex printing.

It seems to be an Hp trouble (Sharp print correctly withouth adjustment), anyone knows a solution ?

Thanks a lot

Stefano

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation