cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
russ67
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Print on 2 sides conflicts

HP Recommended
Envy 5640
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When i try to 'print on both sides' on A5 paper, it keeps resetting itself to one side, saying there is a conflict with other printer settings.

I'm not setting borderless, i've tried opening the pdf directly in web browser & using Adobe reader, both give same problem.

The printer says it can do 'Duplex', & i've done it before on A4 paper.

Any idea what's causing this.

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
dansdaduk
Level 9
3,562 3,538 282 594
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Few printers can duplex smaller paper sizes (such as A5), although I don't know for sure what your model supports.

I think that this restriction is usually to do with the distance between the relevant sets of paper feed rollers being greater than the paper length.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation