Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The colour and black ink are genuine and full. But whenever I tried to print a document (pdf) like bank statement or e-ticket. The text printed is so pale and light in colour. Somtimes it printed just like a blank page. The printer was working well on day 1 but somehow I don't know when it become like this. 

Printer firmware is up to date as I just checked. I don't have any idea what have caused this issue. I didn't install anything new or upgrade my PC except Windows routine security update.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

I had a similar problem when trying to print music staves and notes. Then I discovered that I can modify the colour to black . I tried that and it worked well. What are your printer's colour settings?

HP Recommended

It doesn't solve the problems even if I set it to print as black or color mode. Even photocopying is printing in pale and distorted texts. I guess it's hardware failure. Anyway, thanks for your reply 🙂

HP Recommended

Did you find a fix? I have a similar problem and like you it just started out of nowhere.

HP Recommended

No I didn't find a fix until now 😞

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.