Ask questions. Help others.
The HP Community is here for you.
Post new question
Question

Note on archived topics.
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here, or click on "Post new question" above and select the appropriate board.
Student
Message 1 of 4 (18,442 Views)

Printer cartridge capacity

I just wanted to know if anyone knows approximately how many pages I can get from the cartridge 61 on the HP 3050 all-in-one deskjet printer.

0 Kudos
Professor
Message 2 of 4 (18,405 Views)

Re: Printer cartridge capacity

Hi,

You can find the info HERE. Be aware that the pageyield is measured with 5% coverage.

Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Although I work for HP my posts and replies are my own

Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Tutor
Message 3 of 4 (18,399 Views)

Hi,

go to this link:http://www.hp.com/pageyield/en-019/yieldSearch.html?cCode=us and simply enter your printer or cartridge number and it will give you the page yield.

Page yield is measured using standard ISO pages,details are here: http://www.hp.com/pageyield/en-019/articles/inkjetPageYields.html?cCode=us

I don't know what the exact coverage is but as you can see the pages are intended to represent typical printing.

Regards

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Honor Student
Message 4 of 4 (18,245 Views)

I have an HP 6480 All In One Inkjet Printer, ~4 years old. I find the #74 black cartridges expire rather quickly

I am printing articles from online newspapers so the jobs are ~ 95% text, only in black. The last cartridge yielded 165 pages, 8.5X11 inches. I had an empty #75 HP Tricolor cartridge installed, but selected black only from the preferences page.

The link I checked did not explain explicitly what my yield should be. What should I expect?

Also, I get a message on the printer display that cartridge alignment must be performed every time I turn on the printer. What is causing this? I can use ok, cancel to return to ready state, so this is mostly an annoyance.

Any input would be appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation