cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Apsarasn1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Printer does not print black

HP Recommended
Deskjet 3630 all in one serie
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The printer does not print anything in black, but prints all other colours. I tried after replacing the black ink cartridge as well. It is still the same. How can I fix this? Please inform!

Thanks in advance.

Apsara.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Apsarasn1
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for you reply.

I have replaced the previous black ink cartridge (received with the printer during purchase) with the free HP black ink cartridge I received with the printer when I purchased it. 

The printer does not show any errors nor does it show that ink level is low (it actually shows that ink levels are full) and I hear the printing noises but the paper would come out blank.

The reasons in the HP web site linked in your previous messsage don't really apply to me. Could there be any other reason? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
sabretooth04
Level 14
21,074 20,455 1,540 3,516
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Apsarasn1 wrote:

The reasons in the HP web site linked in your previous messsage don't really apply to me. Could there be any other reason? 

Thanks in advance!

Why would the troubleshooting for your printer not apply to you?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation