Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
deskjet ink advantage 4535
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

so i just bought a printer and tried to print a photo. First problem is, that when i try to print on 10x15 cm paper, even through that i set this paper on printer and also in print dialog on PC, the printer show me a message, that the chosen paper and paper in printer is not correct. Then i restart the printer, set a new order to print (doing everything same as before) and then finaly it start printing. 

Second problem is, that the printer dont print the whole image on this 10x15 photopaper. Always missing the part on the right side. I tried print with several programs with different settings. Still same result. Here is example: 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Suchos,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print the whole image on 10x15 cm photo paper from your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535 All-in-One Printer.

This issue could occur if this size of the photo paper is not supported by the printer.

You may check the supported photo paper size from the link: Printer Specifications

You may also check this link for steps on how to print photos: Printing Photos (Windows)

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

the printer supports this paper and i followed a guide you send me with the same results

HP Recommended

@Suchos

Hi,

as @Rainbow23 is out of office, I'm replying to you. I have read your post comprehensively. 

I suggest you to perform the below steps and they should help:

• Please check if there is an option to print borderless images. This option should be available in the print settings of the application you're trying to print from.
  • Check in the print preview how it looks before you print.
  • Then remove all paper out and keep the 10 x 15 cms photo paper in the photo tray and try to make a copy on it. Let us check if the printer picks the paper and makes a copy properly on it.

Please feel free to let me know how it goes. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

in windows print window, there is no option for borderless printing and the picture looks bad on preview. Its not from side to side on the preview. And about paper, i have always only 10x15 paper in printer.

HP Recommended

@Suchos

Thanks for checking that.

If the borderless printing option is absent then it might be a drivers issue. I suggest you to uninstall the printer drivers and then reinstall them.

If the issue persists then once again uninstall the printer drivers and install the inbuilt printer drivers in Windows operating system. Please note that when selecting the printer drivers from the list of inbuilt drivers, you select the drivers for your HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 4535 and continue with the installation.

Good luck! 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.