Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
I see from the post that you are having issues with the printer not printing from iPad on your HP DeskJet 3630 printer. I would suggest you assign a static IP address on the printer, which should help you resolve this issue.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
What is the Operating system installed on the PC? Windows or Mac
Have you tried to perform a hard reset on the printer?
In the meantime, let's try these steps here:
I would suggest you assign a static IP address and check. This will also help you in getting a steady connection on your printer. Here are the steps:
• Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to get the IP address.
• Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
• Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
• Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
• Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
• Click on radio button which says “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 126.96.36.199 and under manual alternate type 188.8.131.52 (This is Google DNS server address)
Now, restart your printer, PC, and other devices on the same network.