cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer goes offline when wireless printing. AHHH

HP 3055a
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I have a 3055, which seems to be catorgorised as a 3050 which keeps going offline

I use a Mac, but it does the same for my wife who uses a microsoft machine.

I have reinstalled the printer software on my computer, then tried restarting the prnter, but a fault message came up on the printer screne: OXB026CB5E.

It showed this message for a while then the printer stayed switched on and would not switch off. So, i unplugged the machine and left it that way for 20 mins.

On reconecting the printer to the mains, i could print from my phone, which was suffering from the same problem (having worked initially), by not wirelessly from the Mac. I plugged the Mac back into the printer and it works.

So it appears to be a comunication problem between my Mac and the other MS computers 

I will soon be admitted to to the local mental hospital if a solution can not be found, it's driving me MAD!!

Tony

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
5,028 4,829 403 697
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Printer goes offline when wireless printing. AHHH

Hey @tonypaton1,

I understand that your Deskjet 3055A All-In-One Printer is not maintaining its wireless connection. I can help with that.

To start, make sure the printer is plugged directly into a wall outlet and not a surge protector. Once that is done this document will assist you with troubleshooting network issues with your printer.

If you have any questions please let me know.

I hope this helps and I hope you have a great day!

If this resolves your issue then please help other users find this post by clicking on Accept as Solution on my post.

If you appreciate my help then please let others know by clicking on the thumbs up icon below my post.

~DocCottle
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” below the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.

Please click the Thumbs up icon below to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation